Here is a link to the landing page for our Oxford University 23 Things - I find myself returning there again and again:

Tuesday 2 February 2010

why I am here

Laura W is amazing at recruiting us to participate. She knows exactly what to say to get you to participate. So stay tuned about what sorts of things I will share.

Signing up was pretty straightforward. I already have had a google account for a long time and in fact have blogged in the past but not routinely since I came to Oxford. My personal blog which has not been updated in quite awhile is: http://chaimaiblog.wordpress.com/ and I am the webmaster on two other free sites hosted on Wordpress.com.

You can see Paul punting on Chai Mai Blog but mostly you will find pictures and trip information about our first trip to Mae Sot, Thailand where we do volunteer work with with Karen refugees.


No comments:

Post a Comment